Welcome to SEKT
2006-12-13 04:27 PM
The EU IST integrated project Semantic Knowledge Technologies (SEKT) developed and exploited semantic knowledge technologies. Core to the SEKT project has been the creation of synergies by combining the three core research areas ontology management, machine learning and natural language processing.
- SEKT Info:
- Co-funded by the EU 6th Framework programme.
- Start date: 1.1.2004, Duration: 36 months.
- Project Nr: EU IST IP 2003-506826
- Coordinator: John Davies, British Telecommunications Plc., UK
- Technical Coordinator: Rudi Studer, University of Karlsruhe, DE
- Major Publications:
- Semantic Web Technologies, published by John Wiley & Sons (2006)
- Journal of Knowledge Management, Special Issue on Semantic Technologies